Peanut butter coconut oil treats
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon unprocessed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Silicon paw print tray
- Be sure the coconut oil is in liquid form. If not, place coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and cook until melted.
- Add peanut butter and cinnamon. Stir until mixture is completely smooth and thoroughly mixed. Mixture should be thick, but pourable.
- Pour mixture into tray and freeze until set.
- Carefully remove from tray and store in air-tight container in freezer (they soften quickly).
Note, these are a ‘sometimes’ treat. Ideal after a lengthy walk!
Camerata Kindergarten Performances
22 & 23 September, 9AM, 10AM & 11AMView Event
Brisbane Festival present Wearable Wonders
3 - 25 September, Multiple datesView Event
Brisbane Festival present Sense the Connection
Saturday 11 & 18 September, 3:30PM and 5PMView Event
Brisbane Festival present LOST
3 - 25 September
A free and enchanting wonderland of extinct and endangered floral illuminations.View Event
Songs at Sunset
Friday 15 October, 5:30pmView Event
Beeswax Candle Workshops with Bee One Third
Saturday 9 and 30 October, 11amView Event