Peanut butter coconut oil treats
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon unprocessed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Silicon paw print tray
- Be sure the coconut oil is in liquid form. If not, place coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and cook until melted.
- Add peanut butter and cinnamon. Stir until mixture is completely smooth and thoroughly mixed. Mixture should be thick, but pourable.
- Pour mixture into tray and freeze until set.
- Carefully remove from tray and store in air-tight container in freezer (they soften quickly).
Note, these are a ‘sometimes’ treat. Ideal after a lengthy walk!