Dog donuts with bacon bits
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
For the topping:
- Greek Yogurt
- Bacon Bits
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees. Spray a donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except yogurt and bacon bits). You can mix with a spoon or use your hands (super fun for kids!). Mix until a dough forms.
- Use your hands to press the dough into the donut pan. Fill each donut cavity and press firmly to ensure everything sticks together (it won’t rise, so you should make sure each space is tightly packed).
- Bake in your preheated oven at 190 degrees for approximately 14 mins or until cooked completely.
- Allow to cool, then carefully remove the donuts from the pan. Now you’re ready to decorate them!
- Set out a small bowl of plan Greek yogurt and another of bacon bits. Dip each donut carefully in the yogurt, then sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Place your finished donuts in the freezer for a few minutes to harden the yogurt. They can be eaten straight from the freezer, but you can also store in the refrigerator. Just keep in mind that the yogurt may get a little sticky.
Camerata Kindergarten Performances
22 & 23 September, 9AM, 10AM & 11AMView Event
Brisbane Festival present Wearable Wonders
3 - 25 September, Multiple datesView Event
Brisbane Festival present Sense the Connection
Saturday 11 & 18 September, 3:30PM and 5PMView Event
Brisbane Festival present LOST
3 - 25 September
A free and enchanting wonderland of extinct and endangered floral illuminations.View Event
Songs at Sunset
Friday 15 October, 5:30pmView Event
Beeswax Candle Workshops with Bee One Third
Saturday 9 and 30 October, 11amView Event