Dog donuts with bacon bits
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
For the topping:
- Greek Yogurt
- Bacon Bits
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees. Spray a donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except yogurt and bacon bits). You can mix with a spoon or use your hands (super fun for kids!). Mix until a dough forms.
- Use your hands to press the dough into the donut pan. Fill each donut cavity and press firmly to ensure everything sticks together (it won’t rise, so you should make sure each space is tightly packed).
- Bake in your preheated oven at 190 degrees for approximately 14 mins or until cooked completely.
- Allow to cool, then carefully remove the donuts from the pan. Now you’re ready to decorate them!
- Set out a small bowl of plan Greek yogurt and another of bacon bits. Dip each donut carefully in the yogurt, then sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Place your finished donuts in the freezer for a few minutes to harden the yogurt. They can be eaten straight from the freezer, but you can also store in the refrigerator. Just keep in mind that the yogurt may get a little sticky.
Opera Queensland presents The Enchanted Forest
Tuesday 28 June and Wednesday 29 June, 1pm - 2pm and Thursday 30 June and Friday 1 July, 10am - 11amView Event
Camerata Interactive Kids Concert
Monday 27 to Wednesday 29 June, 9am, 10am and 11am dailyView Event
Monday - Wednesday, 9:30am - 11amView Event