Chicken and wild rice dog biscuits
- 170g Boneless Chicken Breast
- boiled or grilled; cooled
- 1/2 c . Cooked Wild Rice; cooled
- 1/2 c . Chicken Stock
- 2 1/2 c . All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp . Salt
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine chicken, rice and chicken stock in a mini food processor or blender and pulse until a paste forms.
- Add the flour, salt, egg and chicken paste into a bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle a little flour on a flat surface and knead dough until it’s no longer sticky; then roll it out with a rolling pin about 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut out shapes and place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. You can make approximately 32 biscuits using a 8.5cm cookie cutter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until light brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Camerata Kindergarten Performances
22 & 23 September, 9AM, 10AM & 11AMView Event
Brisbane Festival present Wearable Wonders
3 - 25 September, Multiple datesView Event
Brisbane Festival present Sense the Connection
Saturday 11 & 18 September, 3:30PM and 5PMView Event
Brisbane Festival present LOST
3 - 25 September
A free and enchanting wonderland of extinct and endangered floral illuminations.View Event
Songs at Sunset
Friday 15 October, 5:30pmView Event
Beeswax Candle Workshops with Bee One Third
Saturday 9 and 30 October, 11amView Event