Chicken and wild rice dog biscuits
- 170g Boneless Chicken Breast
- boiled or grilled; cooled
- 1/2 c . Cooked Wild Rice; cooled
- 1/2 c . Chicken Stock
- 2 1/2 c . All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp . Salt
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine chicken, rice and chicken stock in a mini food processor or blender and pulse until a paste forms.
- Add the flour, salt, egg and chicken paste into a bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle a little flour on a flat surface and knead dough until it’s no longer sticky; then roll it out with a rolling pin about 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut out shapes and place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. You can make approximately 32 biscuits using a 8.5cm cookie cutter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until light brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Opera Queensland presents The Enchanted Forest
Tuesday 28 June and Wednesday 29 June, 1pm - 2pm and Thursday 30 June and Friday 1 July, 10am - 11amView Event
Camerata Interactive Kids Concert
Monday 27 to Wednesday 29 June, 9am, 10am and 11am dailyView Event
Monday - Wednesday, 9:30am - 11amView Event