Coconut Yoghurt Pannacotta, Honey and Almond Granola and Fresh Berries
200ml coconut water
75gm castor sugar
200gm coconut yoghurt
½ tsp vanilla bean paste
½ tbs gelatine powder
2 cups traditional rolled oats
¾ cup almond flakes
½ tsp salt
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of ground ginger
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup honey
1 cup mixed fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
mint to garnish
1. In a small saucepan, warm the coconut water, sugar and vanilla over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Dissolve the gelatine in a couple of tablespoons of cold water then stir into the hot coconut water mixture until dissolved.
3. Stir in the coconut yoghurt, and divide the mixture between four serving glasses.
4. Refrigerate until set.
5. Mix together the oats, almonds, salt and spices.
6. Whisk together the coconut oil and honey and stir through dry ingredients.
7. Spread out evenly on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 25 – 30 minutes at 160°C. (the granola will get crunchy as it cools)
8. Place a generous spoonful of granola on top of each of the pannacottas and finish with fresh berries and mint.